Who We Are
Ontario Pipe Lining Ltd. is a leading small diameter trenchless pipe restoration and cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) company serving Ontario and the Greater Toronto Area.
Our technicians have over 10 years of experience seamlessly rehabilitating deteriorated sanitary sewer lines and storm drains with minimal disruption. We are a trusted installer of Nu Flow’s innovative and patent-protected Nu Drain CIPP system technology. Nu Flow technology repairs deteriorated piping systems using an array of cured-in-place epoxy pipe lining solutions. Nu Flow is approved for use by the Building Materials Evaluation Commission (BMEC) of Ontario.
We can fix, repair and restore any storm or sanitary drain from 1.5 to 12 inches in diameter.
Our MissionOntario Pipe Lining favours long term over short term thinking and works with integrity. We build stewardship and trust with our customers, our employees, our suppliers and our advisors.
Listing & Standards
- Manufactured in Compliance with American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM F1743 or ASTM F1216)
- Ontario Building Material (BMEC) Authorization – April 2007 and April 2014
- National Sanitation Foundation (“NSF”), Std. 14 for drain liners
- UPC, IPC, and NPC compliant through International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (“IAPMO”)
- International Residential Code (IRC)